Saturday, January 10, 2009

Intro




The scarf is my contribution to the Special Olympics World Winter Games Scarf Project. My daughter, in her younger days, participated in Special Olympics locally and in the Pa State Games. She did very well in her events - wheelchair racing. I saw how much the athletes enjoyed their participation and I just had to make a scarf for the project. I enlisted our local guild and ended up mailing out 24 scarves, including mine. I hope the athletes are blessed by the scarves as much as I was knitting mine.
I HATE SNOW!!! Great intro, isn't it? I do, especially today, where we are under a winter storm warning till 6 a.m. tomorrow morning. Groovy. I have to be at work at 10:30 a.m., the snow plow just flew by which means I have to bundle up and go out to shovel snow so I can get my car out to go to work. NOT FUN!!


OK, so it is beautiful, but I have to drive in it and I am not happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment